Ideas and suggestions

Coordinator
Jan 5, 2009 at 5:43 PM
You can post here any ideea or suggestion you have about the minicalendar web part.
Jan 16, 2009 at 7:04 PM
Hi Sergiu,
Thanks for this awsome good job! Hre's my first suggestion: at the moment, if there are more items in one day, it will direct to the first in the list if you click on the tooltip. It would be great if you can actually pick one of the items in the tooltip and navigate directly to that item.
Coordinator
Jan 18, 2009 at 10:36 AM
Yes, a good idea. This requires building a custom tooltip, but is a good ideea for the future.
Mar 13, 2009 at 1:24 PM
Edited Mar 13, 2009 at 1:30 PM
Hello Segiu,

First of all great work on a great webpart.

I think what it lacks is the functionality of indicating the current date on the calendar even if the day doesn't have an event attached to it.

Would that be possible?
Coordinator
Mar 21, 2009 at 9:18 AM
Yes, this is a good ideea. I should make it the next time I have some spare time.

Sergiu.
Mar 30, 2009 at 11:58 AM
Hello Sergiu,

I just got around and downloaded the webpart with the new feature of indicating the current date, works like a charm :) thanks a lot.

I have another issue now though, which I don't weather I should make a new post or just type it here, when I hover an even date the even title which was supposed to show next to the date appears about 200px on the right.

Any idea why this is happening?

Regards,

Panos
Aug 27, 2009 at 12:53 AM

Hello,

How be very usefull a webpart connection :)

THx

Sep 1, 2009 at 8:54 PM

Hello Sergiu!

I worked with this web part. In my opinion it's a great invention!!! You has been worked harder!
Congratulations!

I have some suggestions that it maybe could be improve this product:

1) add new events when you click on a particular day.

2) allow centering (or move right) of webpart in zone.

3) allow modifying of the day foreground color for saturdays, sundays or holidays.

greetings,
Javier

Coordinator
Sep 2, 2009 at 11:47 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Sep 2, 2009 at 6:06 PM

How about connection back to the calendar list?  Say on a page when you have the mini calendar and the calendar list side by side.  When you click on a day on the calendar, instead of going to the first item for the day, it shows a filtered list with all events on that day.